Netgear nighthawk-app.com allows the user to monitor the Netgear router in the android mobile phones. The Netgear Nighthawk app Application can easily be download from Google play store available on the mobile. Nighthawk application provides a user-friendly interface to its users.
Crucial features of Nighthawk app
Easy and simple to setup : The user can effortlessly perform the Netgear Nighthawkapp.com setup with the help of the perfect Nighthawk application.
Manage Wi-Fi settings : One can easily able to configure Wi-Fi settings, Network name (SSID) and the password.
Remotely access : It permits to remotely access the Netgear Nighthawk router using Nighthawk app.
QR code Wi-Fi sharing option : With the help of this function, one can easily share the Wi-Fi credentials by scanning the QR code.
How to download Netgear Nighthawk App for Smartphone’s?
Follow the easy steps to download the Nighthawk app:-
- Visit the official site of the nighthawk-app.com with the help of a web browser.
- Go to the search option available on the defined website.
- Enter the Nighthawk app in the search section.
- Move your cursor, Click to the download button for Google play store or Apple store.
- Click to the accept button (after reading all terms and conditions) to permit the app to download.
Create a Netgear account using Nighthawk app
Due to the nighthawk-app.com, it becomes very easy to access the Netgear router’s setting from anywhere. Follow the instructions to create a Netgear account through the Nighthawk app.
- Access the Netgear Nighthawk application on your android either iOS mobile phones.
- Click to ‘Create Netgear account’
- Provide the last and first name for creating a Netgear account.
- Enter the currently using email address along with the password.
- You will be notified regarding Netgear account verification within 24 hours.
How to Login Netgear router using Nighthawk app?
One can easily manage their home network in the fingertips using a Netgear Nighthawk app. Although, users can smoothly perform the Netgear nighthawk-app.com setup without facings any complications.
Steps to Login with Netgear router
- Open the Nighthawk application on your mobile device.
- To sign in with the app, provide the information for username and password.
- On the next window screen, enter the administrator username along with the password.
Note:-The credentials of Netgear administration username should be different from the Nighthawk credentials.
- Click to the Login button.
Hence, start accessing the network app either the wireless setting through a Netgear Nighthawk app.
Install Nighthawk router using Netgear Nighthawk app
Now, in the below scenario, let’s see how to install your Nighthawk router through the Nighthawk app.
- Connect the provided antennas to the Nighthawk router.
- Afterward, attach your modem to the internet port available on the given router.
- Switch On the router. Wait for a while, till the blinking of Wi-Fi LEDs.
- Open the downloaded Nighthawk app. Go to the settings > Wi-Fi. Then, connect the Nighthawk router’s network.
- Provide the Network name (for Wi-Fi) along with the password.
- Moreover, follow the given instruction On-screen for installing the router as well as to connect the internet.
Nighthawk app fails to detect the Nighthawk router
In a situation, if the Netgear nighthawk-app.com unable to detect the Netgear Nighthawk router. Then, try the given instruction:-
- Ensure that you have properly connected to the Nighthawk router’s Wi-Fi network name.
- In case, you are using a mobile. For this, make it sure that mobile data is in a disable state.
- Keep it sure, that the Nighthawk router should not be in access point mode.
How to resolve the issue when Nighthawk router is not working?
To deal with troubleshooting when Nighthawk router is not working, follow the below guidelines to resolve the above issue.
Connect the laptop to the modem by using the Ethernet cable : Making a connection between the laptop and modem using Ethernet cable is always considered to be a better option, just because if the user faces any issue. Then, he/she can directly remove the Ethernet cable. But, still the user faces the same issue therefore, follow the next option.
Soft reset Nighthawk router : Start trying the next method i.e. Soft reset. By providing the proper username and the password for the Nighthawk router, one can reset the router. The above process is a little bit difficult to perform. In case, if you fail to reset the router then directly contact us via chat session that is enabled in our site.
Netgear Nighthawk router’s firmware updation through Nighthawk app
To improve the productivity, performance and to enhance the security features, the user needs to follow the below steps to update the firmware for Nighthawk’s router through the nighthawk-app.com.
- Initially, connect the mobile to the Netgear router’s Wi-Fi network.
- Access the Nighthawk app. Provide the credentials of username and password.
- Then, the dashboard will display. Click to the Sign In button.
- After that, click on the image of the Netgear router.
- Now, on the page of router’s setting, scroll it down and click to ‘Check for updates’ option.
Reset Netgear Nighthawk Router
Let’s take an overview to reset the Netgear router with the help of given steps:-
- Visit the reset factory setting button, which might be present at the backside of the router.
- By taking the help of a paper clip, press and hold a router for a while.
- Carefully release the button and afterward, reboot the router.
- Once, the reset process gets completed. Then, automatically the power light will stop blinking and generate the solid green light.
Suitable router with the Nighthawk application
Suitable extenders with the Nighthawk application