Netgear nighthawk-app.com allows the user to monitor the Netgear router in the android mobile phones. The Netgear Nighthawk app Application can easily be download from Google play store available on the mobile. Nighthawk application provides a user-friendly interface to its users.
Crucial features of Nighthawk app
Easy and simple to setup : The user can effortlessly perform the Netgear Nighthawkapp.com setup with the help of the perfect Nighthawk application.
Manage Wi-Fi settings : One can easily able to configure Wi-Fi settings, Network name (SSID) and the password.
Remotely access : It permits to remotely access the Netgear Nighthawk router using Nighthawk app.
QR code Wi-Fi sharing option : With the help of this function, one can easily share the Wi-Fi credentials by scanning the QR code.
How to download Netgear Nighthawk App for Smartphone’s?
Follow the easy steps to download the Nighthawk app:-
- Visit the official site of the nighthawk-app.com with the help of a web browser.
- Go to the search option available on the defined website.
- Enter the Nighthawk app in the search section.
- Move your cursor, Click to the download button for Google play store or Apple store.
- Click to the accept button (after reading all terms and conditions) to permit the app to download.
Create a Netgear account using Nighthawk app
Due to the nighthawk-app.com, it becomes very easy to access the Netgear router’s setting from anywhere. Follow the instructions to create a Netgear account through the Nighthawk app.
- Access the Netgear Nighthawk application on your android either iOS mobile phones.
- Click to ‘Create Netgear account’
- Provide the last and first name for creating a Netgear account.
- Enter the currently using email address along with the password.
- You will be notified regarding Netgear account verification within 24 hours.
How to Login Netgear router using Nighthawk app?
One can easily manage their home network in the fingertips using a Netgear Nighthawk app. Although, users can smoothly perform the Netgear nighthawk-app.com setup without facings any complications.
Steps to Login with Netgear router
- Open the Nighthawk application on your mobile device.
- To sign in with the app, provide the information for username and password.
- On the next window screen, enter the administrator username along with the password.
Note:-The credentials of Netgear administration username should be different from the Nighthawk credentials.
- Click to the Login button.
Hence, start accessing the network app either the wireless setting through a Netgear Nighthawk app.
Install Nighthawk router using Netgear Nighthawk app
Now, in the below scenario, let’s see how to install your Nighthawk router through the Nighthawk app.
- Connect the provided antennas to the Nighthawk router.
- Afterward, attach your modem to the internet port available on the given router.
- Switch On the router. Wait for a while, till the blinking of Wi-Fi LEDs.
- Open the downloaded Nighthawk app. Go to the settings > Wi-Fi. Then, connect the Nighthawk router’s network.
- Provide the Network name (for Wi-Fi) along with the password.
- Moreover, follow the given instruction On-screen for installing the router as well as to connect the internet.
Nighthawk app fails to detect the Nighthawk router
In a situation, if the Netgear nighthawk-app.com unable to detect the Netgear Nighthawk router. Then, try the given instruction:-
- Ensure that you have properly connected to the Nighthawk router’s Wi-Fi network name.
- In case, you are using a mobile. For this, make it sure that mobile data is in a disable state.
- Keep it sure, that the Nighthawk router should not be in access point mode.
How to resolve the issue when Nighthawk router is not working?
To deal with troubleshooting when Nighthawk router is not working, follow the below guidelines to resolve the above issue.
Connect the laptop to the modem by using the Ethernet cable : Making a connection between the laptop and modem using Ethernet cable is always considered to be a better option, just because if the user faces any issue. Then, he/she can directly remove the Ethernet cable. But, still the user faces the same issue therefore, follow the next option.
Soft reset Nighthawk router : Start trying the next method i.e. Soft reset. By providing the proper username and the password for the Nighthawk router, one can reset the router. The above process is a little bit difficult to perform. In case, if you fail to reset the router then directly contact us via chat session that is enabled in our site.
Netgear Nighthawk router’s firmware updation through Nighthawk app
To improve the productivity, performance and to enhance the security features, the user needs to follow the below steps to update the firmware for Nighthawk’s router through the nighthawk-app.com.
- Initially, connect the mobile to the Netgear router’s Wi-Fi network.
- Access the Nighthawk app. Provide the credentials of username and password.
- Then, the dashboard will display. Click to the Sign In button.
- After that, click on the image of the Netgear router.
- Now, on the page of router’s setting, scroll it down and click to ‘Check for updates’ option.
Why is my Nighthawk app not working?
Nighthawk app specially designed for the Netgear users to access the Netgear router using a smartphone from anywhere. By using the Netgear Nighthawk app, you can easily access and control your router. But sometimes, users face error while accessing the Nighthawk-app.com. Here in this article, we explain some troubleshooting steps to solve this error.
Proceed with these mentioned troubleshooting steps when your Nighthawk-app.com does not work.
- First of all, make sure your device, such as your computer, laptop, or tablet, must connect to your Netgear router’s wifi network.
- After that, check that your router should be in Access point (AP) mode.
- When you are using a smartphone such as an android or iOS device, then disable your LTE connection before connecting to the router’s wi-fi network.
- If your device connects to multiple networks at the same time, then disconnect it first.
- In case your router is set in a bridge mode. Then turn off the Bridge mode because in Bridge mode Nighthawk app is not working.
Reset Netgear Nighthawk Router
Let’s take an overview to reset the Netgear router with the help of given steps:-
- Visit the reset factory setting button, which might be present at the backside of the router.
- By taking the help of a paper clip, press and hold a router for a while.
- Carefully release the button and afterward, reboot the router.
- Once, the reset process gets completed. Then, automatically the power light will stop blinking and generate the solid green light.
Why is my Netgear Nighthawk router not connect to the Internet?
Are you getting an error that your router not connected to the internet while accessing Nighthawk-app.com? Then try to power cycle your device or reset your device. If the error still persist, follow these quick essential steps to resolve this error.
- Foremost, ensure that you have set up your router accurately.
- Then, connect your router to a computer or other device by using an Ethernet cable.
- Next, launch an internet browser and provide your router login IP address in the browser.
- Mention the login credentials of your router correctly and tap on the Login button.
- If you see a PPPoE connection, then configure your router using its username and password.
- And if you see the static IP address, then configure your router with its default gateway address, DNS address, and IP address.
- That’s enough, and now your Netgear router should connect to the internet.
How do I reset my Nighthawk app?
Reset your Netgear Wi-Fi router using the given below methods.
- In the first step, turn on the router.
- Search the reset button on the back of the router.
- Press and hold the reset button of your router.
- After a couple of few seconds, release the reset button.
- And at last, let your router reboot properly.
Method 2: Soft Reset
- Restart your router.
- After, visit the routerlogin.net page using the web browser.
- Go to the Advanced option.
- Lastly, hit the reset button to reset your router with a soft reset process.
How do I update my Nighthawk app?
Update your router firmware version using the Netgear Nighthawk app with the following steps.
- You have to connect your device to your router’s wifi network.
- Further, open the Nighthawk-app.com.
- Mention your login username and password.
- Hereafter hit the SIGN IN option.
- Meanwhile, a dashboard page displays on your device.
- Click on the image of your router.
- Scroll down on the router settings page, and hit on the Check for updates option.
- If any update available for your router’s firmware, then tap on the UPDATE option.
How to LOGIN to router using Nighthawk app?
- Take your smartphone and go to the play store.
- Type Nighthawk-app.com on the search bar and download it on your device.
- Install it on your smartphone.
- Ensure that your smartphone connects to your router’s wi-fi network.
How to extend Wi-Fi coverage in your home?
When you are working online, and your wifi coverage is slow, this situation is frustrating. So you need to extend your home wifi coverage. There are many ways to increase your home wifi coverage. Let’s see some ways to extend your wifi coverage.
Install a wi-fi Extender: By installing a wi-fi range extender, your home wifi coverage increase, and you can work online, playing, or stream without any worry. Connect your router with the range extender by using its username and password and enjoy the increased wifi throughout your home.
Use additional wi-fi router : Most users install an additional router to extend their home wifi coverage. But installing an additional router may be expensive. Additionally, this method needs network cabling at all the suitable access point at your home.
Install a mesh wi-fi system : Use a wifi mesh system to enhance your home wifi network. A Mesh Extender system allows seamless, broadband wi-fi range without any login disruption, bandwidth issues. Moreover, the mesh extender system using the same username and password as your router.
Suitable router with the Nighthawk application
Suitable extenders with the Nighthawk application