To Setup, the Amped Wireless Router is a truly perfect and simple approach to get to the setup.ampedwireless.com. In the most recent version amped router, there is pre-configured Smart wizard accessible on it. The Smart wizard completely takes care of the user to get to The amped login arrangement page. Before going off to the installation and the configuration procedure of the Amped wireless router weaken every one of the links connected with the http//setup.ampedwireless.com or the router modem.
Here are the steps to Setup the Amped Wireless Router:
- In the foremost case after installing the router disconnect all the connections of the power supply.
- Plug it out from the power supply to the modem as well.
- Now connect the modem or the router with the device by using the Ethernet cable.
- There is the blue port placed back into the http://setup.ampedwireless.com insert the Ethernet cable into the port to the router.
- Plugin the power adapter to the power socket and then switch on the power socket.
- After with on the power supply the LED placed into the router blinks with the Solid Light.
- Connect the antennas with the Amped wireless router by using the Ethernet cable.
- Open the internet browser in your connected devices and type the setup.ampedwireless.com in the address bar to access the amped wireless router.
- If you are not able to access the login page with the web address you can also access the login page with a default IP address.
- The Smart wizard guides the user to set up the login process.
Can’t getting Access the Amped Wireless Router
- Make the connection between the router and the PC device by using the Ethernet connection. Remember these things don’t endeavor to associate the devices with the router remotely.
- Plug on the power supply of the Amped Wireless Router.
- Watch that your PC IS NOT related to any wireless system. If that it is, cripple your WiFi connection separate from each and every remote framework, control the Repeater on and off, and endeavor yet again.
- Then close your present program. At that point endeavor to get to the program once more.
- Navigate the web address of the http://setup.ampedwireless.com to the extraordinary
- If you are not ready to get to the login setup page of the amped wireless router at
- That point attempt to get to the router with the IP address.
Setup.ampedwireless.com Username and Password
To setup.ampedwireless.com is reliable and easily accessible by the web address of the Amped Wireless router which requires the username and password. It is recommended to the user that you have to change the password in the appropriate time to secure your network. The followings are the steps to change the username and password:
- In the first step navigate the web browser into the address bar of the router by using the official web address www.setup.ampedwireless.com into the location bar available on the browser.
- Fill all the login credentials like username and password to access the log in the admin page of the Amped Wireless router.
- Go to the settings option available on the screen.
- Click on the Management option>password tab.
- Here you will need to type the previous password to change.
- Enter the new password here and confirm the password by re-typing it.
- In the last step click on the Apply button.
Amped Wireless Upgrade Firmware
The user needs to update the firmware to enhance and increase the system performance of the www.ampedwireless.com router. It will help the user to protect the router from the mishappening. The following are the steps to install and download the latest version of the firmware:
- In the predominant point go to the Amped wireless official web address.
- Select the model number of the router to download the firmware.
- Click on the download option to download the file of the latest version of the router.
- Wait for some time until the downloading process is complete.
- Go and unzip the downloaded file.
- Navigate the web browser and type the http://setup.ampedwireless.com into the search bar of the browser.
- Go to the settings option into the Amped wireless login page.
- Click on the management option.
- Tap to the Upgrade firmware option.
- In the last successfully upload the unzipped file.