Setup Tp-link wi-fi router (tp-link-wifi.net)
After buying the router, the next job is how to setup the router, so the users, search the various method on Google to setup the router. However, here you will no need to worry the tplink-wifi.net router is very easy to install and access. You can easily install your Tp-link-wifi.net router and will be able to access it. This guide will surely help you to perform the setup process by yourself.
Follow the below steps:
First and foremost, turn on the power of the router and connect to the device using an Ethernet cable.
For Wireless connection: Connect to its wireless network name TP-Link-wifi.net.
For Wired connection: Take one end of the cable to plug it into the WAN (Internet) port on the rear of your router. This port may be blue or grey Take another end of the cable and plug it into the LAN (Ethernet) port on the rear of your router. These ports are yellow.
- Open the internet browser and type the Web address net or IP address 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 in the address bar, and then press Enter.
- Now type the username and password in the required fields. The default username and password both are admin and click ok.
- After that, follow the given instructions and configure your internet and wireless network using the Quick setup option.
- Here, enter the name (SSID) for your network in the given field and also set a password to secure your Wi-Fi network.
- In the last step, Click Apply to save your settings, sometimes you might need to reboot your router to activate these things.
- Now you successfully setup your tp-link-wifi.net router.
Why Is Tp-Link Not Working?
Many users face this issue “tplinkwifi.net not working” during login by using the web address of the Tp-link router. In this situation, users can log in through the default IP address 192.168.1.1. It is a common problem amongst users. If you still face this issue to access the tp-link router, then follow these simple steps to solve this issue.
Follow these simple steps:
- First, check the power supply before restarting the tplinkwifi.net.
- Next, restart the router and try to get to the login setup page of tplink-wifi.net again.
- Go to the login page through IP address 192.168.1.
- After that, Power cycles your tp-link-wifi.net router.
- Here, attempt to connect your device with the Tp-link Wi-Fi router via Ethernet cable.
- Open the web browser and enter the web address tplinkwifi.net in the address bar, then press Enter.
- Also, check the latest Firmware update. If it is available, then update it instantly.
How Can We Login the Tp Link Router through IP Address
The user can access the tp-link-wifi.net login page by the web interface of the Tp-link router. The router web interface is the control panel where you can change all the settings of your router. It also stored all the settings of your router. The web interface can be accessed by the web address www.tplinkwifi.net or via IP address 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1. To change your network setting, you’ll need to login to your tplinkwifi.net router. But sometimes the users fail to access through the web address www.tplinkwifi.net to the tp-link-wifi.net. In this situation, to log in to the tplink-wifi.net, you can use the default IP address is http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1.
To login into Tp-link-wifi.net, follow these steps:
- Ensure that your device connects to the Tp-link Wi-Fi network. You can connect it either by an Ethernet cable or wirelessly.
- Now launch a web browser like Google, Chrome, or Mozilla, etc.
- Enter the IP address 168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 in the URL bar.
Note: You can see the IP address of your model at the bottom of the router.
- After that, a login page of your router will display.
- Here you will be prompt for the default username and password of the router.
- Enter the default details in the required fields. The default username and password is admin for both if you have changed default details then define your own.
- Now you are successfully logged in to tplinkwifi.net settings.
Why we need to reset Tp-link
The Tp-link gives various kinds of networking hardware that is used in homes and businesses as well. The tp-link routers are able to provide strong and secure Wi-Fi signals to several devices that are connected to the network. Tp-link reset is quite necessary to access the router, and it is also a troubleshooting step of the tplink-wifi.net. Sometimes the user forgets the password of the router, so in this situation, you will have to reset your router. A factory resetting will solve many problems related to settings, performance, connection, and security.
How to Reset Tp-link-wifi.net
In this article, we will guide you on how to reset the tp-link-wifi.net. Follow these methods to reset your router:
Method 1: Using the Reset Button
- Firstly press the reset button and hold it for 10 seconds until the power LED will flash slower (it indicates the reset has begun).
Note: You can find the reset button on the back of the router and use the paperclip or pin to press the reset button.
- Release the reset button and allow a few minutes for the process to complete.
- Now the router is successfully reset and ready to restart.
Method 2: Reset using the configuration page
- Ensure that your device is connected to a similar network as the router.
- Launch the web browser, log into your tplinkwifi.net, and open the configuration page of the router.
- Go to Advanced settings<System tools< Factory default, then click on the restore button and wait for the router to reboot to its factory default settings.
- Here wait a few minutes for the router to reboots automatically and restart.
Tp-link-wifi.net Extender Setup
The Tp-link extender is a Wi-Fi extender that increases the range and strength of Wi-Fi signals. It is used in offices, schools, factories, households, etc. for ensuring the highest internet speed in all areas. Weak Wi-Fi network has not sufficient power to reach all the corners of your home, office, or other workplaces, so it is essential to set up a wireless extender to tackle this problem. There are several extenders available in the market. It is an excellent way to boost up the speed and range of Wi-Fi networks. Tp-link-wifi.net extenders are very easy to setup and login by using tplinkrepeater.net. To extend the speed and range of your Wi-Fi network, you will need to set up the tp-link extender.
Here in this article, we will help you to set up your tp-link Wi-Fi extender. There are two methods that you can use for your tp-link extender setup.
Method 1: Setup without WPS Button
- Firstly turn on your Tp-link Extender and connect it with your computer or PC via Ethernet cable.
- Now, launch the internet browser on your device and type the default web address tplinkrepeater.net in the address bar of the browser.
- Go to Quick Setup > Region and then click on Next.
- After that, the tplink-wifi.net extender will start scanning for the available Wi-Fi network.
- Here, Click on Next to proceed further.
- In the end, enter the password and select copy from the main router, then click next.
Method 2: Setup with WPS Button
- First, plug your Tp-link Extender in the wall socket nearby to your wireless router.
- Press the WPS button on the back of your tp-link-wifi.net router, and also press the WPS button on your extender when WPS LED starts flashing.
- Now, wait for 2-3 minutes, and then the device automatically connects to your Wi-Fi network.
- Now, enter the default credentials in the required field and connect to the extended network.
TP-Link Extender Login
The Tp-link Extender login is necessary for keeping track of your account. You can access your account information by login to the tp-link extender. The user can log in to the Tplinkwifi extender by using the web address www.tplinkrepeater.net. Sometimes, you can fail to access the tp-link extender by using the web address tplinkrepeater.net, so we recommend the user to access by using IP address 192.168.0.254. In this guide, we will help you with how to login tplinkwifi.net extender.
Follow these steps to login:
- Put your Tp-link extender nearby any wireless router and plug it into a power socket.
- Now, connect the device to the tp-link extender with the Ethernet cable.
- After that, open a web browser and type the default web address net or IP address 192.168.0.254 in the URL bar.
- The login pop-up page will appear on the device screen.
- Here, enter the default username and password on the login page.
- The default login username and password both are admin.
- After filling the login default details, then click on OK to login.
- Now you are successfully logged in.
Supported Models of Tp-link:
- AC 1750
- Archer A20
- AC 1200
- Archer AX6000
- Archer AX50
- Deco X60
- Deco P9
- Archer A7
- Archer AX50
- Archer AX3000
- Deco M5
- Archer AX20
- Archer Ax10
- Deco M9 Plus
- Archer C5400X
- Archer A9
How Do I Change My Tp-Link Username And Password?
To improve the protection of your router, the users will need to change the administrative login details of your router. By doing this, you will be secure your router settings. Usually, the new router comes with the default login details, so anyone can easily guess and remember it. For changing the username and password, the user will need to login to the Tp-link router with its current login details, then go to setting and enter a new password. This article will guide how to change the default details of your router.
Go along with these steps to change the username and password:
- First of all, connect your router with the device through Ethernet cable.
- Now, the user needs to visit tp-link-wifi.net and login with default admin credentials.
- After that, proceed to Advanced>System Tools>Administration>Account Management
- Here, type the old username and password of the Tp-link router.
- Once you enter the old admin details, then it prompts to fill the new username and password and re-confirm it.
- Henceforth, click on save.
Thus, you can use the new login details for login.
- Do not enter the username with any sensitive data as it is still visible to the near devices.
- Ensure that the router’s new password should be hard, so other people cannot guess it.
- Never use the default admin credentials with the new username and password as anyone can access your network with that.
How Do I Update My TP-Link Router Firmware?
The tp-link router firmware upgrade is essential, as the user can fix all issues with the prior firmware version. An updated firmware of the router provides new updates and advanced features to the router that enhances the performance and function of the router. As we know, Tp-link router firmware deletes all the previous settings of the router, so the user needs to backup and restores the router settings first. To perform the backup or restore setting, the user needs to login tplinkwifi.net through web address and accessing the management setup page. So the user first restores the router settings, then update the router firmware.
Step to router backup:
- Firstly, access the management setup page of the Tp-link router by login through the web address or IP address 192.168.10.1.
- Next, Type the username and the password of the router in the required fields.
- Once you logged in to the Tp-link router management page, then you can change router settings.
- After, go toward the head menu of the screen, then select the advance tab and system tools.
- Here, select backup and restore, under the system tools.
Thus, the router settings are restored, and then go with the firmware update.
Steps to firmware update:
- First and foremost, the user will need to download the latest firmware version of its router.
Note: The download firmware is a ZIP file, so Unzip the downloaded file.
- After login to the Tp-link router web-based utility page (management setup page).
- Go toward System Tools >Firmware Upgrade.
- Here, click on choose file to upload the new firmware file and click open.
- Click on the firmware update button. The device will automatically reboot itself after the upgrade procedure finished.
- When the new firmware installation is complete, it suggests performing a factory reset to secure the proper installation of firmware.
- The user can reset the router by using the reset button or through the web interface.