Are you wondering about how to connect an HP printer to wifi? If you have this query, you are on the right blog. As we know, most of the work is done paperless, but sometimes we demand printed work.
As for flight tickets and theatre tickets, all are in paper form. In this blog, we have focused on connecting the HP printer to wifi using all ways.
Nowadays, the HP printer comes with new technologies, which makes the printer more intelligent than ever. So, you can print anything from any place. You can also print using your mobile device. Let’s start the process of connect hp printer to wifi.
Four Methods To Connect HP Printer To wifi
- HP Auto wireless connect
- Wireless Setup Wizard
- WPS Push Button Connect
- Connect your HP printer without a router
Connect HP printer to wifi using Auto Wireless method
In this method, you don’t need any cables or wires, the printer automatically connects to the wifi network.
- Initially, you have to install the software for your printer.
- Move to theHP Support page to download your printer software.
- Now, mention your printer model.
- Also, Download and select the driver to your Operative System.
- Go along with the on-screen instructions to install it on your device.
- Turn the HP printer on and run the software.
- Here, you’re asked for Network connection type (Ethernet/Wireless).
- Go with Wireless connection and then tap Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer (recommended).
- Wait here for your printer to connect. It might take a few minutes.
- Once complete, Tap on Finish.
- That’s it, and your HP printer is ready to print.
Connect using Wireless Setup Wizard
- Connect your HP printer to wifi using the wireless setup wizard from the printer’s control panel. It’s only for the HP printer using a graphics displays.
- Power up the printer.
- Remove any USB or Ethernet cables from the HP printer.
- Go to the control panel of printer, choose wireless icon or move to the Network menu.
- Choose the Wireless settings, afterward Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Enter your wifi network name manually, if the wifi name is not in the available list.
Connect printer to wifi via WPS Push button method
If your router and HP printer both have the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) push button, you can easily connect the printer to wi-fi using the WPS button.
- First, push the printer’s WPS button.
- If incase, the printer doesn’t have any push button, move to the control panel and start the push button mode. Hit the Wireless setting, and also click wi-fi protected Setup. Proceed with the on-screen steps to complete the setup.
- After this, push the WPS push button on your router.
- Might your computer device ask for a pin, get the pin from your printer. You can also get the pin from wi-fi protected setup.
Connect your printer without a router
Frankly, you don’t need to have an Internet connection to complete your print. Wi-Fi Direct™ and HP Wireless Direct permit you to print your documents directly from your smartphones, tablets, or computer. All you have to do is connect your device to the printer’s HP Wi-Fi like any other wireless network.