Nighthawk Pro Gaming XR500 router is mainly designed for online gamers. The XR500 gaming router offers ultimate gaming performance, so users take the best experience while playing online gaming. Additionally, it comes with best-in-class security features. It optimized your bandwidth and kill lag for your online streaming and cloud gaming lag with its DumaOS gaming software. Here you will learn the complete guide for the Netgear Nighthawk XR500 setup.
Quickest steps to Setup Nighthawk XR500 Pro router
1.Configuration steps :
- Foremost, remove all the cables connecting to the computer.
- Now, plug the modem into the power socket and turn it on.
- After, use the Ethernet cable to connect the Nighthawk XR500 router.
- Take one end of the Ethernet cable to the modem and another end of the Ethernet cable into the Internet port of the XR500 router.
- Then, plug one end of the Ethernet cable into the computer’s Ethernet port and the other end into the router’s port.
- Herein, plug the Xr500 router into the power supply and turn it on.
2.Nighthawk login steps :
- Once you connect your Netgear router to the computer, then open any preferred web browser.
- On the address bar, type http://www.routerlogin.com or http://192.168.1.1.
- Meanwhile, you will prompt to enter a username and password.
- Mention your default login details correctly.
- And lastly, hit on the login button.
- Here after, a basic home page will open.
Netgear Nighthawk XR500 Pro gaming Setup using Nighthawk app
The following mentioned steps guide you to Netgear Nighthawk XR500 setup using the Nighthawk app.
- Attached the provided antennas to the Netgear Nighthawk XR500 router.
- Further, connect the modem to the XR500 router’s internet port.
- Power on the router and ensure that the LED light starts flashing.
- Take your mobile phone and go to the play store/App store.
- Type Netgear Nighthawk app on the search bar and download it.
- After this, install and open it on your device.
- At last, follow the on-screen instructions to Netgear Nighthawk XR500 Setup.
How to setup Netgear Nighthawk XR500 router