Netgear has introduced the latest router of the Nighthawk wi-fi 6 series. It is a next-generation router with the advanced DumaOS 3.0 software, which is only built for online gamers to enjoy excellent gameplay and smoother online video streaming. The XR1000 wi-fi 6 latest technology improves the performance and reduces any network delay to your home’s wi-fi network.
Additionally, the Nighthawk AX5400 Wi-Fi router comes with the advanced Armor feature. Users can protect their home’s network and all the connected devices with the Netgear Armor cybersecurity. This XR1000 gaming router loaded with advanced technology, which is works with any wired Ethernet or wireless gaming devices. Here in this article, we explain the setup of the XR1000 Pro gaming router. How’ here!
Setup Nighthawk XR1000 Pro gaming Router
Go with these following mentioned steps to Setup Nighthawk XR1000 Pro gaming router.
- Foremost, unplug the modem and remove the backup battery, then plug the modem back in the power socket.
- By using the Ethernet cable, connect your modem to the yellow Internet port of the router.
Note: you can connect your router directly with the Ethernet cable if your internet connection does not need a modem.
- Now, connect the Nighthawk XR1000 router to a power outlet.
- Once the router is ready, the LED lights glow a solid white color.
- Ensure that the LED Wi-Fi On/Off button is lit.
- Find the router’s wifi network name and password on the printed label of your router.
- Connect your computer with the router’s wifi network using the wifi network name and password.
- Open any your favorite Internet browser on your computer.
- Here, you will see the Installation assistant automatically displays on your device screen.
- In case the installation assistant does not display, then visit www.routerlogin.net.
- Finally, follow the prompts steps that appear on your device screen to install your router. Note: When your router connects to the internet connection, then the router’s internet LED light glows white color.