Asus RT-AC68U Aimesh AC1900 is a perfect dual-band mesh Wi-Fi system that contains the latest 802.11ac 3*3 brand technology that flexibly combined speed of up to 1900 Mbps.
It empowers the effortless router setup by using router.asus.com interface. Consequently, it becomes so easy to manage the network only with the help of a mobile device that uses the smart Asus Router application.
How to setup Asus rt-ac68u?
Moreover, moving to the basic question, how to perform the setup of Asus RT-AC68U? So, in the below information we have mentioned the important steps for Asus RT-AC68U.
Setps for asus rt-ac68u setup
- In the foremost step, the user needs to connect its web-enabled device by taking the help of an Ethernet device via the LAN port. Follow the below process to make a connection.
- Attach an Ethernet cable in distinction to a modem with the WAN port on http://router.asus.com.
- Attach another Ethernet cable from the device to any of the LAN port on the defined router.
Note: The LAN ports are yellow in color.
- Fortunately, try to connect the power cable to the power wall socket as well as to the DCIN port on the Asus RT-AC68U.
- At last, when you properly make a connection and then press the power button which is available on the backside of the asus router.
- Access the web browser. Try to open the Asus setup page by typing router.asus.com. Hit the enter key.
- After viewing the login page, provide the details for username and password. Click OK.
- Though, the Asus initial setup will appear on the window screen. Click to GO option.
- Provide the username and password for the router administrator as per the choice.
- Now, the Asus RT-AC68U will search for the network connection. Most of the time asus router identifies its network automatically. Otherwise, the user needs to be entered manually.
- Provide the network name (SSID) along with the password key (network) in the required field. Click to the Apply option.
- Thereafter, a configuration summary will present on the window screen, which shows the new setting. Click Next.
- In the login prompt, fill the username and password, whichever the user has entered in the previous step. Click to the OK button.
- Further, the router’s setting page will open. Click to the Logout option which is present at the top of the Asus RT-AC68U router’s setting page.
- To confirm the Logout process, click to the OK button.
Luckily, the Asus RT-AC68U router setup is successfully done in a hassle-free manner.
In several cases, when the user fails to login to Router.asus.com, thereafter he/she with an question How to reset the Asus RT-AC68U router to default settings? Thus, the article will properly guide to reset the Router.asus.com to defaults settings effortlessly.