The Netgear Nighthawk AX8 (RAX80) router is probably the most recent router advanced feature by Netgear. This model is known for its fast and first-class network. Finishing the arrangement procedure of your Netgear AX8 RAX80 isn’t involved in any way.
You can either use the web address routerlogin.net or the Nighthawk application given by the producer to build up an association.
How to setup Netgear Nighthawk AX8 (RAX80) router?
In some of the situations default, web address doesn’t work, you can use the IP address 192.168.1.1 for a similar reason.
Steps for Netgear Nighthawk AX8 (RAX80) setup:
- In the foremost case, you will need to use the Ethernet connections to make an association between Netgear AX8’s WAN port and connection modem.
- Get another Ethernet link and connect its one side to router LAN port and interface the opposite end to a device, for example, work area or PC.
- Now Power off the modem just as the router for around 2 to 3 minutes. Turn them on and permit the lights to get strong in shading.
- Access a refreshed internet browser by means of the device and type the default ID routerlogin.net.
Note: Utilize default credentials to finish the login procedure. Netgear routerlogin.net admin default username is the expression “administrator”, and the default secret phrase is the expression “secret word”.
- Here you will need to follow the available instruction to successfully login to the router.
- Subsequent to finishing the arrangement procedure, you can download the most recent firmware of the router.
How to Login Netgear Nighthawk AX8 (RAX80) Router
- In the foremost case, you will need to connect your Netgear RAX80 router WAN port to the DSL modem, utilizing the Ethernet connection.
- Now you will need power on the modem just as the Nighthawk router and you have to wait for some time until the LED light located into the router will blinking on white light.
- Note down the SSID and Network key noticeable below the Netgear router you have.
- On your PC or work area, click on the remote system symbol and select the Wi-Fi name of your Netgear routerlogin net.
- Open a refreshed internet browser on connected PC or work area and type the web address routerlogin.com or routerlogin.net to come to the login page.
- Utilize the default secret phrase and username to login and get to the Netgear Genie page.
- Follow the directions given by Netgear Genie to finish the arrangement procedure for your Netgear RAX8.
How to Install Nighthawk AX8 RAX80?