Amped wireless range extenders are the most efficient equipment which is responsible for providing a proficient amount of internet speed.
After buying the Amped wireless extender, the next step is to perform the amped wireless setup. Moreover, to perform the Amped wireless setup, one can use a smart wizard interface i.e. http://setup.ampedwireless.com either http //setup.ampedwireless.com. The user can also access the setup through Setup.ampedwirelss.com.
Steps for Amped wireless setup
- In the foremost step, position your Amped wireless range extender in a perfect location.
- Attach your personal computer to the Amped wireless extender via Ethernet cable.
- Launch the web browser on your computer. Provide the default web address i.e. http://setup.ampedwireless.com in the address bar.
- Moreover, in case the above web address fails to work. Then, use the default internet protocol address i.e. 192.168.1.1 in the web address bar.
- Procure the username along with the password on the displayed page.
- Now, the Amped wireless setup wizard will be displayed on the window screen of the users. Start following the given on-screen instructions for completing the Amped wireless setup.
- In the next step, check the entire Wi-Fi network available. Click to the given “Scan” option.
- Further, select the wireless network as per your needs.
- Enable the Home network security setting and additionally, you can also configure the other setting according to the requirement.
Manual method for Amped wireless extender setup
- Initially, open the Amped wireless extender and then, plug it into the available power source of the home.
- Turn on the WPS button of Amped wireless extender.
- Now, the LED of the Amped wireless extender becomes Solid green in color automatically, after establishing the powerful connection among the range extender and the router.
- After this, unplug the Amped range extender. Try to plug into the nearest power source available in the midway of the network source and the router.
- Wait till; the power light of range extender will turn to green light. Then, into solid which represents that your connection is well-established.
- Find an appropriate location for your Setup.ampedwirelss.com Attach the client device in the new network.
Note: Enter the same password that you have used earlier.
- After the successful connection, check the LED of the Amped wireless extender whether it is blinking as solid or amber green in color or not. If yes, it means the Amped wireless setup is successfully done.
How do I setup my Amped Wireless Range Extender?
5 thoughts on “How do I setup my Amped Wireless Range Extender?”
Hello, just wanted to mention, I liked this blog post. It was
inspiring. Keep on posting!
When someone writes an article he/she keeps the image of a user in his/her brain that how a user can know
it. So that’s why this post is amazing. Thanks!
Hi, I do think this is a great blog. I stumbledupon it 😉 I may return once again since I bookmarked it.
Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you
be rich and continue to help others.
Hi there, You have done an incredible job. I will definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends.
I’m confident they’ll be benefited from this website.
Great article, exactly what I was looking for.