TP-Link introduces a TP-Link EAP series products that are the best solution for home and small size business. These are easily setup and install. It gives a reliable, secure, and convenient wireless internet connection. Additionally, you can manage and control the EAP solution by using the TP-Link EAP controller. EAP controller software allows you to control, adjust, and visualize networks in one location. The EAP series solution gives high performance to the users. In this article, you will learn how to set up a TP-Link EAP. Continue reading.
TP-Link EAP setup via web browser
Here are the following steps to setup TP-Link EAP by using the web browser.
1. Connect to the home network
- First of all, connect your EAP device to your home’s wi-fi network.
- Then, try to connect the EAP device with the router by using the Ethernet cable.
- Next, also connect your computer or another wireless device to the TP-Link router through the Ethernet cable.
- Ensure that your computer device and EAP device get an active IP address from the router.
- Now, connect your device with the internet connection.
2. Login to the TP-Link EAP.
- Firstly, head toward the computer or another wireless device to log in to the EAP device.
- After that, go to the Network settings on your wireless device.
- Now, you have to scan the wi-fi network and then select your EAP Network from the available list.
- Once you select your EAP network, enter your network name and password, and then try to connect with it.
- Note: you can find the Network name and password on the printed label of the device.
- Make sure your computer or PC gets the IP address of the DNS server and the gateway.
- Further, move to the web browser on your computer device.
- Enter the default domain address of the EAP device http://tplinkeap.net on the URL bar of the browser.
- Hereafter, fill the login credentials on the EAP login page.
- Lastly, hit the Login option.
Fail to access the TP-Link EAP Setup page, Try these troubleshooting steps
Are you unable to access the TP-Link EAP setup page? Are you getting any error to access the EAP Setup page by using the default address? No need to worry and follow these given troubleshooting steps to solve this error.
- First, clear the history, caches, and cookies of your internet browser.
- Try to use a different web browser to log in.
- Moreover, go to the wireless setting of your device, then turn Off/On the wi-fi network and again connect with the Network.
- You can use the EAP default IP address 192.168.0.5.
- If all the above troubleshooting steps fail, then reset your EAP device.