The tplinkwifi Archer C58HP gives two groups of Wi-Fi for all your system needs. 450Mbps on the 2.4 GHz WI-Fi band for regular uses, for example, web surfing with heritage devices, while 867Mbps on the 5GHz band is perfect for HD spilling and slack free gaming. To the happening to new advancement of the routers the www.tplinkwifi.net the producer, they transport their routers.preconfigured to use http //tplinkwifi.net as the default login address for most of the routers. The Tplinkwifi.net is the web address of the TP-link router and its default IP address is 192.168.0.1 and 220.127.116.11 is the IP for the association router which is used to structure the TP-link routers.
http //tplinkwifi.net Archer C58HP Range Extender Mode
Using RE button :
- In the foremost case, you will need to press the WPS button on the host router.
- Press and hold the (RE button) on the top board of the tplinkwifi for around 3 Seconds inside 1 moment. The router will begin to connect with the host http //tplinkwifi.net. When connected, the router will reboot.
- After rebooted then check the status of the RE LED place into the router it should be changed from the blinking to the solid indicating successful connection.
Via Web Interface
- In the very first case, you will need to connect a PC to the router by means of an Ethernet connection or wirelessly by using the SSID (Network Name) and secret key imprinted on the name at the base of the router.
- Enter tplinkwifi.net in the location bar of an internet browser and make a secret key for future logins.
- Here you will need to enter the username and password to access the login admin page of the http //tplinkwifi.net
How to Reset the http //tplinkwifi.net Archer C58HP Router?
To access the tplinkwifi.net you can log in to the setup page of the Archer Router. In the following steps we will discuss how to reset the TP-link Archer C58 Router:-
- In the foremost step make sure that your router is must connect to the wall outlet power supply.
- The light turns solid in color. Press the reset button placed on the back of the http //tplinkwifi.net router.
- To access the Reset process hold the reset button for 15-20 seconds and then release that button after a couple of minutes.
- After releasing the reset button here you can see the power light changing the color or blinking.
- Make sure that it doesn’t plug off the power supply while resetting the router.
Reasons to Reset the TP-Link Archer C58HP Router
There are several reasons when the user needs to reset the Tp-link Archer. The following reasons to be mentioned when your Router needs to Reset the router:-
- Most of the user face the issue when their router didn’t reach the net then check your device internet connection.
- Secondly, you are not able to change the Username and password of the http //tplinkwifi.net, Router login setup page.
- Some of the situations the user may forget their password because if they are not able to connect with the network. User facing the issue with the Tp-Link Archer setup.
How to Upgrade the Firmware of TP-Link Archer C58HP Router?
The www.tplinkwifi.net targets giving better system experience to clients. We will explain to you through the web the board page if there’s any updated firmware accessible for your router.
- In the foremost case, you will need to download the most recent firmware record for the router from tplinkwifi.net.
- Visit http://tplinkwifi.net, and sign in with the secret phrase you set for the router.
- Go to System Tools then select the Firmware Upgrade.
- Now you will need to browse to find the downloaded new firmware record and click on the Upgrade.