Orbi offers an incredibly designed Wi-Fi router, which is capable of providing a enrich Wi-Fi signal to every dead zones. Therefore, if you have purchased a new Orbi router, want to setup? To perform the setup in the easiest way, try to visit the Orbi-login.com or enter Orbilogin.com in the web address bar of your desired web-browser.
Follow the below-given steps:-
- In the foremost step, you need to unplug the modem.
Note:-If there is any backup battery present inside, then also try to remove it to.
- After 10 seconds, again plug in the modem.
- Attach the modem to the given yellow internet ports available on the Orbi router with the help of an Ethernet cable.
- Then, attach the Orbi router to the power source outlet.
Note: In case, the power light of the Orbi router will not blink. Then, try to press the On/Off button of the Orbi router.
- Wait till, the Orbi router’s ring LED will change to light solid white color and then, into pulse white.
- Now, place the Orbi satellite in a perfect position and connect it to the power source outlets.
- Wait sometimes, till the color of the Orbi satellite’s ring LED becomes light solid color. Then, pulse white to pulse magenta.
- Moreover, the Orbi satellite will light up in any of the following color, till seconds. Thereafter, it automatically gets turned into any of the given colors:-
- Solid blue: states that the connection of the Orbi router and satellite is in a good state.
- Solid magenta: states that your Orbi satellite is not properly connected to the Orbi router.
- Solid amber: presents the connection among the Orbi router and the satellite is in a fair position.
- Thereafter, start connecting the computer or use a mobile device to connect with the Orbi router and satellite with a wired or wireless connection.
- Fortunately, in the last step, access the orbilogin.com to perform a set down an Orbi Wi-Fi network very flexibly.
After the completion of setup process, the Orbi router’s automatically gets turned off.
Consequently, after performing the setup of the Orbi router, the next step is to perform the Netgear Orbi-login.com by using www.Orbilogin.com. Follow the below steps:-
- Access the web-browser in the web-enabled device. Remember, use only that device which is connected to the Orbi router.
- Visit the Orbilogin.com the web address bar.
- Now, the Login will present on the screen. Provide the Orbi admin username and credentials in the required field.
Note: The credential should be written in lower case.
- After accepting the terms and conditions, click to the Next button.
- Thereafter, check the internet connectivity of the device.
- Then, after receiving the confirmation message for internet connectivity. Click to the given setup Orbi satellite option.
Luckily, you will be login to the Orbi router through Orbi-login.com.