The Linksys smart AC1000 Wi-Fi router is a smart and reliable wireless router that supports the guest network up to 2.4GHZ to 5GHZ. Additionally, it carries 4 LAN ports and USB ports.
On the other hand, linksyssmartwifi.com is a web platform through which one can easily able to perform Linksys AC100 router setup without any issues.
Steps for Linksys router (AC1000) setup
- In step 1, connect the power interface and the power connection with the Linksys smart Wi-Fi. Keep the power on the supply.
- By utilizing the one end of the Ethernet cable, connect the LAN port of the available modem to the web-enabled devices (laptop, mobile phones or computers).
- Provide the network name (SSID) along with the password. In case, you don’t know the password, check behind the Linksys smart Wi-Fi router.
- Launch a web browser of your choice. Type the URL http:// linksyssmartwifi.com in the location bar for achieving the Login page.
Note: In place of the above-mentioned URL i.e. http://linksyssmartwifi.com, you can also use the http://myrouter.local or the default IP address 192.168.1.1 present at the bottom of the Linksys smart Wi-Fi.
- Go to the security settings and select the range between the WPA and WPA2. Click on the Continue button.
- Now, once you take a quick review and check all the settings. Finally, click on the Finish button.
What to do if Linksys smart AC 1000 Wi-Fi is not working?
Let’s suppose if the linksyssmartwifi.com is not responding or fails to work. Then, the only left is to reset the Linksys smart Wi-Fi.
Follow the below methods to reset the Linksys smart Wi-Fi easily.
Through the Web-interface :
- Use a web browser of your choice. Operate the router interface and check the below-given default settings using http://linksyssmartwifi.com.
- On the underside of an administration tab. You will able to find a sub-tab known as factory defaults.
- Click on the factory default option and inside that Restore factory default option.
Using the reset button :
- Simply press and hold the given reset button of Linksys smart Wi-Fi about 10-15 seconds, till the power light starts blinking.
- Plug off the power to the Linksys Smart router at least for 10 seconds, only when the power light becomes solid.
- In the next step, plug in the power and start the linksyssmartwifi.com router.
- When the power light becomes solid in color, it states that your Linksys smart Wi-Fi is ready to use.