Are you facing problems while setting up your Netgear Arlo pro camera? If yes, then you are required to follow the article. In this Article, we are going to discuss the important steps to setting up your new www.arlo.netegar.com camera without any issue.
Setting up your arlo.netegar.com requires some essential steps for completing the Netgear Arlo pro camera setup.
Steps for Netgear Arlo pro camera setup
The essential steps are:-
- In the first step, you have to download and install the Arlo application over your mobile device. Arlo application is a cost-free app which is available for Android as well iOS devices.
- After the installation of Arlo app, open up your application and click on the “New to Arlo button”
- In the next window, choose the product whichever you want to setup i.e. Arlo pro camera.
- After that, the Arlo app will provide a message to install an Arlo base station hub. To install the Arlo base station, take a help of an Ethernet cable.
- Plug one end of the Ethernet cable to the base station and another of cable to the free internet port’ of your existing router.
- Now, plug in to the power source port and finally, press the ON/Off button present next to the power connector on the back side of the hub.
- Once you are done with the Arlo base station setup. Click on the “continue” option in the Arlo application.
- Wait for a while till the base station hub power up. Thus, your arlo.netgear.com application will automatically start searching for the hub on your network.
- When it is done, click on the “Choose Timezone” in the Arlo app.
- Select the preferred time zone and click on the “Save” button present at the right corner. Thereafter, click on the back arrow available in the top-left corner.
- Tap on the “Continue” button to proceed to the next step.
- Provide a desired base station name. Once, you enter the desired base station name, click on the continue button.
- Now, you have to create an account for your arlo.netegar.com by entering the email address and click to the continue button.
- Thereafter, set a new password for your arlo.netegar.com camera by accepting the terms and policies. Hit the Next button.
Finally, by pressing down the sync button of your arlo.netegar.com camera present at the top of the base station for at least two minutes.
Once, you are done with connecting the Arlo base station and Arlo pro camera, tap on the continue button, till the Arlo application provide a message “sync complete”. One can use the http://arlo.netegar.com web interface to setting up your Arlo pro camera.