The TL-WR940N V6 tplinkwifi.net router is intended to completely address the issue of Small Office/Home Office (SOHO) systems and the user requesting higher systems administration execution. The amazing receiving wires guarantee consistent Wi-Fi sign to every one of your devices while boosting across the board inclusion all through your home, and the understood Ethernet ports supply fast connection with wired devices. Besides, it is straightforward and helpful to set up and use the tp link wifi.net router because of its natural web interface and the ground-breaking Tether application.
TP-Link TL-WR940N V6 Router Installation
Position of Router
- Always place the router in the ventilated place do not place the router in a warm place.
- Place the http//tplinkwifi.net in an area where it very well may be connected with different devices just as to a force source.
- Make sure the connections and force rope are securely set off the crushed path so they don’t make a stumbling peril.
- The router can be put on a shelf or desktop.
- Keep the router away from solid devices with solid electromagnetic obstruction, for example, Bluetooth devices, cordless telephones, and microwaves.
Connect the Internet Router
The tp link wifi.net gives three working modes: Standard Wireless Router, Range Extender, and Access Point. You can pick the mode to all the more likely suit your system needs and follow the manual to complete the setup. If that your web connection is through an Ethernet link from the divider rather than through a DSL/Cable/Satellite modem, interface the Ethernet link legitimately to the routers WAN port.
Here are the steps to connect the Internet Router:
- In the foremost case, you will need to plug off the modem and remove the battery on the off chance that it has one.
- Connect the modem to the tp link wifi.net Internet port with an Ethernet connection.
- Turn on the modem, and afterward hang tight around 2 minutes for it to restart.
- Connect the force connector to the router and then turn on the router.
- In the foremost case, you will need to connect the computer device and the router by using the Ethernet cable.
- Here you will need to find the SSID (Network Name) and Wireless Password imprinted on the mark at the base of the http://tplinkwifi.net.
- Click the system symbol of your PC or go to Wi-Fi Settings of smart device, and afterward select the SSID to join the system.
By Using WPS Button
Wireless devices that help WPS, including Android telephones, tablets, most USB arrange cards, can be connected with this technique.
- Tap the WPS symbol on the device’s screen. Here we take an Android telephone for instance.
- Immediately press the WPS button on your router.
- Enter http://tplinkwifi.net in the location bar of an internet browser. Use administrator for a username and secret phrase, and afterward click Login.
- After effectively login, select Standard Wireless Router and follow the Quick Setup to set up the web connection.
Guest Access Network of tp link wifi.net TL-WR940N Router
The Guest Network tp link wifi.net of enables you to give Wi-Fi access to visitors without unveiling your host organize. At the point when you have visitors in your home, workplaces, or working environment, you can make a visitor plan for them. Also, you can redo visitors organize settings to guarantee to arrange security and protection.
Here are the steps to access the guest network of the TP-Link TL-WR940N Router:
- In the foremost case, you will need to access the http://tplinkwifi.net and sign in with the username and secret phrase you set for the router.
- Go the Guest Network and select the wireless settings option.
- Now you will need to enable the Guest Network functionality.
- Here you will need to create the guest access network name.
- Tap to the wireless security type and the wireless password to access the guest network of the tp link wifi.net.
- Select the Schedule option from the Access time tab.
- In the last step, you will need to save all the settings.