Netgear Orbi Login: Orbi RBR50 Router
Netgear Orbi RBR50 is a Tri-band mesh router that gives the high-speed Wi-Fi coverage in every corner of your home. Its high-performance covers your home with reliable and secure Wi-Fi coverage. These routers come with the best features such as parental control, Netgear Armor, and Amazon Alexa. You can control your router network using voice command. Besides, the users can also protect your home Wi-Fi network from the smartphones using its Netgear Armor feature. Netgear Orbilogin com RBR50 Setup is quite simple and one can easily set up by using the Orbi app.
Orbi Router Setup| Orbi RBR50 Setup
To quickly set up your Orbilogin com RBR50 router, follow these given steps carefully.
Before begin: Open the Orbi RBR50 router box and you will get the followings item:
- An Orbi RBR50 router
- An Ethernet cable
- A Power adapter
Step to Setup Router
- First, unplug your modem and remove the backup battery, if any.
- Wait for a few seconds and plug in the modem back.
- Take the Ethernet cable and connect your modem to the Orbi’s Internet port.
- After this, Plugin the Orbi RBR50 router to the power supply.
- If the LED light of the Orbilogin com router does not blink, then press the On/Off button.
- Then, wait for a while until the Orbi LED light turns to white color.
- Here, you completed the Setup process.
Setup your Orbi RBR50 Network
- First, take your smartphone and move to the download center.
- Next, download the Orbi app on your smartphone.
- Once done, open the app and try to connect your Orbi RBR50 router using the network name and password.
- Tap on the Sign In option.
- And follow the on-screen steps to set up the Orbi RBR50 network.
Orbi Login | Orbi RBR50 Login
To get access to your Orbi RBR50 router, you need to login to your router. Let’s see the given steps to log in.
- Make sure your computer or PC connected to the Orbi RBR50 router network through Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
- Turn on your computer and open the web browser of your choice.
- Enter Orbilogin com or 192.168.1.1 in the URL bar of the browser.
- You will see a login screen where you have to enter the username and password.
Note: the default Orbi RBR50 username and password are- admin and password.
- Once you enter the login credentials, then tap on the Enter key.
- At last, you successfully logged in.