The Netgear here comes with another exciting Netgear nighthawk router-app.com r6700 router that comes with wireless speed up to 1750 Mbps. It easily covered the area of 1500 square feet and support the 25 devices.
How to setup Netgear Nighthawk R6700 router
Therefore, it is very simple and easy to setup. It takes about a couple of minutes to complete the procedure.
Steps to setting up the Netgear Nighthawk smart Wi-Fi R6700 router
Use the following basic steps to complete the Nighthawk r6700 setup procedure in an easy way. Steps are:-
- Firstly, the users need to remove the cap from every antenna. After that, try to join or screen the existing antennas into the post on the backside of the Nighthawk r6700 router.
- In the next step, unplug the modem in order to turn it off. Besides that, if the user’s modem has a battery backup, then try to remove the battery from the existing device.
- Using the one end of an Ethernet cable, try to connect it to the given yellow LAN port of your Nighthawk router.
- Use another end of the same Ethernet cable and join it to the modem.
- After establishing the wired connection, you have to plug in modem back to the power switch and turn it on by using the power button.
- Wait for a minute, until the nighthawk router-app.com r6700 router’s LED will turn solid white.
- Use any of the devices such as the iPad or computer. After that, try to connect it to the router’s Wi-Fi network. Fortunately, the credentials for the Wi-Fi network name and Wi-Fi printed on the bottom side of the router.
- Once, you get connected to the router’s Wi-Fi network, then, the next step is to access the routerlogin.net page or nighthawk router-app.com page.
- Once you logged in to your router, then you may need to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Netgear nighthawk r6700 setup.
Now, we are going to share some information to perform the Netgear r6700 router login.
Steps for Netgear Nighthawk r6700 router login
To login to your Nighthawk app, use the following steps:-
- The first and foremost job is to ensure that you are taking the help of a device that is already connected to your router’s network.
- Click on the web browser’s icon to open. Mention www.routerlogin.net web address in the search field in order to reach the next step.
- Now, the user will able to see routerlogin.net screen displays. Here, one needs to provide the admin in the username section and password in the password section.
- Once you fill the login details, then tap on the login button.
Moreover, in this blog, we are also going to share the information regarding the Netgear Nighthawk r6700 firmware update
Steps to update the Netgear nighthawk router-app.com r6700 firmware
Here are the steps to complete the firmware update for Nighthawk r6700 router.
- To begin with the firmware update, firstly you have to download the nighthawk router firmware update file (if available) from the download center and store it into a convenient location.
- Then, log in to your nighthawk router-app.com by using the www.routerlogin.net address.
- Once the home page gets displayed, then click on the advanced option, select administration, and finally click on the router update.
- Now, click on the Browse option to select the firmware file.
- Lastly, click on the upload button to finish the firmware procedure.