In recent times, surviving without the internet becomes a very difficult task. Linksyssmartwifi.com router helps the user to connect to the internet setup for doing any kind of work. Thus we, provide the simple easy and quick steps to perform Linksys router setup.
Steps for Linksys router setup
Ensure that your modem is working properly
In the first step, start connecting the computer or laptop to your modem directly. In case, the user not able to access the internet after making a connection to the internet, then locate to the ISP and get the modem working first
Make connections between Modem-Router-laptop
- Attach your laptop or computer as well as a broadband modem to the available router via Ethernet cable.
- Attach your modem to the internet port and computer or laptop to the LAN port.
Access Linksys router setup page
Launch the internet browser on your desktop. Type www.linksyssmartwifi.com in the location bar or
- Furthermore, change the settings of the internet connection as per your ISP.
- Now, try to access your internet in your web-enabled devices (laptops and computers).
- Thereafter, try to change your wireless setting on the Linksys smart Wi-Fi and ensure that all of your wireless devices, as well as computers, get connected.
- Provide the network security/SSID and password for the available Wi-Fi.
Thus, the user will able to set up the Linksyssmartwifi.com router. Linksys smart Wi-Fi turns to be very helpful networking equipments for those who want to enjoy the high-speed internet connection at their desired location.
Steps for linksyssmartwifi.com login
Let’s discuss the essential steps to perform linksyssmartwifi.com login. They are:-
- Initially, turn on the Linksys smart Wi-Fi router.
- After this, connect your laptop or computer to the Linksys smart Wi-Fi router via Ethernet cable.
- Wait for sometimes, till the LED light blinks.
- Access the web browser of your choice on your desktop, type default address 192.168.1.1 or www.linksyssmartwifi.com via a web browser. Hit the enter button using a keyboard.
- Thus, the linksyssmartwifi.com login page displayed on the window screen.
- Enter the login information i.e. default username and password.
Note: In case you have changed the default password, then provide the newly changed password in the password section.
- After that, you need to click on the “Sign In” option and move to the next step.
- On the next page, the user will redirect to the “Settings” page of linksyssmartwifi.com.
- Therefore, through the above mentioned quick steps, one can easily be able to login linksyssmartwifi.com.