Resetting the admin as well as Wi-Fi password of your tplinkwifi.net is always considered to be good activity whenever you are going to use for the very first time. It prevents your data to get access from the unauthorized users.
Therefore to reset the password of admin and Wi-Fi, follow the mentioned information in this blog.
Steps to reset the admin password
Meanwhile, if the user wants to change the admin password, follow the below points in order:-
- Firstly, the user needs to open an internet browser, like Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc. Enter the tplinkwifi.net web address in the address bar either one can also type the internet protocol address of your TP-link wireless router.
Note:- You can use the default IP address of your router.
- To complete the further steps, tap on the enter button.
- Now, in the login page , enter the username along with the password. Use the default admin username and password in the required fields and must be written in lower case.
- Click on the Management option. Go to the access control option and select the password option available on the left page.
- Enter the old password and set a new password. To confirm, re-type your new password.
- Tap on the save or apply option to save the new settings.
Steps to reset the Wi-Fi password
Following are the essential steps to reset the Wi-Fi password of your tplinkwifi.net router.
- Access a updated web browser. Type the tplinkwifi.net web address or IP address of wireless router. The default IP address of your TP-link router is 192.168.1.1.
- However, a login page displays. Type the required username & password in the fields. Enter the username and password in lower case.
- Now, on the left side of the page, click on the wireless option and further, select the wireless security option.
- Scroll down the bar and once check down the WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK box. It is available at the bottom side of the page.
- In the password field, set a new password. In most of the cases, PSK password is written instead of password.
- Tap on the save button to save the settings.
- When it gets prompted, click on the OK button.
- Go to the system tools, select the reboot option and finally, click on the OK button to completely reset the Wi-Fi password of your tplinkwifi.net router.