Secure your network of Linksys router by resetting the Wi-Fi password of the router. Resetting the wi-fi password of any router is a very easiest method to secure the wi-fi security. As the Internet became the most important part of our life,
so everyone wants to secure their network security. Therefore, here we are giving you the complete guidance about on how to reset linksyssmartwifi.com wi-fi password. Continue reading…..
Here are the followings steps for Linksys smart wifi reset password
- First, you need to Login to your Linksys router.
- To Login:
- On your Computer or PC, open any browser.
- Then, type linksyssmartwifi.com or myrouter.local in the search bar of your browser.
- Enter your Linksys router login details.
- Thus you login to your router.
- After login to the router, head to the Wireless settings.
- Then Wireless security.
- And set a new wi-fi password in the Password field.
- After that, Save the changes.
- Finally, your linksys smart wifi reset password steps are completed.
You can also change the Linksys smart wi-fi router password by using the Linksys cloud account. If you want to change the Wi-Fi password by using Linksys cloud account, then go with these mentioned steps.
- In the first step, login to your Linksys cloud account.
- Once done, move to the left side of the screen, and select the Router Settings.
- Next, Select Wi-Fi Settings.
- On the Wi-fi Settings tab, select the Basic tab and then Wi-fi Settings.
- Tap on the Edit
- Once you click the Edit option, on your Screen two boxes will displays.
- Enter a new name and password for your Wi-fi network.
- At last, save the changes by clicking Apply button and then OK.
Thus, your Linksys Smart router’s wi-fi password secure and you can enjoy internet without any trouble.