Resetting as well as rebooting the linksyssmartwifi.com router plays a very important to fix the issues that generates at time of the setting up of Linksys Smart Wi-Fi router.
Therefore, the following article advised the user to firstly reboot the existing and in case, it does not give any response. Then, the only last option is to reset your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi router.
Reboot the router
Following are essential steps to reboot your router.
- Take a help of any desired internet browser and type the web address www.linksyssmartwifi.com or can type the default internet protocol address in search field.
- Press the Enter key.
- Now, inside the router settings click on the troubleshooting option.
- Then, click on the Diagnostics tab.
- At last, click on the reboot link to complete the rebooting procedure.
- Thus, the important pop-up message displays over the window screen. Click on the yes
Note: Strictly, observe the power light on your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi router. The light remain flashes or blink till the rebooting process is going on.
- Finally, click on the OK button present in the router reboot pop-up box.
Reset the router
Resetting the linksyssmartwifi.com router to its default factory setting includes some essential steps to complete. Linksys smart Wi-Fi router can be reset in two ways i.e. manual method and web interface (professional solution).
- Access a web browser and mention the linskyssmartwifi.com address over the location bar. Tap on the enter key.
- Go to the navigation pane, under the router settings and finally, click on the troubleshooting option.
- Select the Diagnostics tab.
- Click on the given reset link option.
- Now, click on the yes option given on the important pop-up box.
- Thus, the reset pop-up box displays. Click on the OK button and close down the web browser.
The manual method includes the pressing down and holding the reset button of about 10-15 seconds available at the back side of your Linksyssmartwifi.com router.
After some time, release down carefully and power on your router.